Monday, September 26, 2011

Angel de Quinta


1) I Am What I Am: I found this acrobatic scene in this play. Its pretty cool how this bar drops down and then elevate 6 performers from the ground.


2) La Cage Aux Folles: This technology I found it to be on the background. All the the little light to make up the background as if you were looking up in the stars. this background creates a calming scenario for this play that has a lot of movement and tricks.




3)Bye Bye Birdie: the technology was the circular light found on top of the stage area. these are yellow lights that are not used for illumination but for decoration. I think they were used as to be show as part of the rest of the stage.




4) I'd Rather Be Blue: this show it was exiting watching the performer dance on these roller skates. thats what the technology I found on this play. it was very creative all the spins and tips on the dances. very entertaining to watch.



5) I'm Sailing on Sunbeam: this was a nice play to watch. it was a surprise to have the change of background with the use of lights. the whole foreground and background change is very original and made this play jump up on you.




6) Younger Than spring Time: this play also used light as background. it gave the stage a nice depth look. more like a futuristic environment. puts me in a different time than the play portraits. very nice blue color with organized lines.


7) Mary Poppins: this is a classic use of technology. Mary using the umbrella as to lift into the sky. this is a popular play that uses lots of technology. But i have always liked when this scenes takes place. it is very emotional and surprising, well it surprised me the first time i saw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment