Sunday, December 11, 2011

Art Video




This video was taken from two different climates (winter and summer) and from two different vehicles (motorcycle and a car). I wanted to show the illusion on what I was thinking at that time driving in the snow. It was a winter nightmare at that time and all I wanted at that time was to be in warm weather and on my bike. I also wanted to look like an old movie, like a memory. so I wanted to show my thoughts at that time as a reflection on the windshield. The sound effect was also two different things. I decontextualized a song with the natural sounds of the wind and the sounds of the road. After reflecting on this video, I feel great not driving in that horrible snow.

1 comment:

  1. Two different environments as one- what an idea. Exremely powerful visual presentation. very cool that there are snow and palm trees

    ReplyDelete